1. Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of £50 (£100 for a week break) is required at time of booking to reserve the cottage, with the remaining balance due 4 weeks before arrival date. If booking within 4 weeks of arrival the amount must be paid in full. Bookings will be provisionally held for 7 days at time of request and will only be confirmed upon receipt of deposit or full amount.
2. Cancellation: Should you have to cancel your booking, please notify us immediately in writing or by e-mail. If cancelling within 4 weeks of arrival and ,having paid the full hire amount, we will try to re-let the cottage. However, should we be unable to do so, the full amount will be forfeited.
3. The booking is made on the undertaking that the property is to be placed at the disposal of the hirer for the duration of the stay unless the owners are prevented from doing so by circumstances outside their control, in which case the deposit shall be returned to the hirer in full but the hirer shall have no claim on any account against the owners. The owners, or their representatives, reserve the right to enter the premises at any reasonable time for inspection, service or repairs.
4. On day of departure the cottage must be vacated by 10am. On arrival date the cottage will be available for occupation from 2pm.
5. The hirer is responsible for the cottage and contents for the duration of the stay. The cottage and it's contents must be left clean at the end of the stay.
6. Pets are NOT permitted on the property.
7. Smoking is NOT permitted in the cottage.
8. Bedlinen, towels and tea towels are supplied.
9. The cottage is fully equipped . A damages deposit of £50 is payable at time of full payment. This amount will be returned within 7 days of departure providing the cottage and contents are left clean and undamaged. Any losses or breakages must be paid for. We recommend you check the inventory on arrival and report any missing or damaged items without delay.
10. The maximum number of persons allowed is as at time of booking. Additional persons may not be accommodated without agreement. The owner reserves the right to terminate the hire without notice and without refunds in the case of a breach of this condition.